Developing Renewable Energy Projects Larger Than 10 MWs at Federal FacilitiesLearn More
Guide provides a framework for federal government, private developers, and financiers to coordinate on large-scale renewable energy projects.
Procurement Specifications Templates for On-Site Solar PhotovoltaicLearn More
Covers on-site solar photovoltaic systems with an emphasis on third-party designed, financed, owned, and operated systems.
Guide to Integrating Renewable Energy in Federal ConstructionLearn More
Guide for federal agencies in selecting and integrating renewable energy technologies within new construction or major renovation projects.
- Army Net Zero: Guide to Renewable Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP) Projects
- Best Practices for Operation and Maintenance of Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems, 3rd Edition
- Case Study: Mobile Photovoltaic System at Bechler Meadows Ranger Station, Yellowstone National Park
- Distributed Energy Technologies for Resilience and Cost Savings presentation
- REopt Screenings Catalyze Development of Hundreds of Megawatts of Renewable Energy for Federal Agencies.
REopt Screenings Catalyze Development of Renewable EnergyLearn More
Fact sheet highlights REopt, software for screening and prioritizing potential renewable energy opportunities at a site or range of sites.
Considerations for Implementing PV Plus Storage Systems at Federal Buildings and CampusesLearn More
Fact sheet discusses valuation, sizing, and dispatching of solar photovoltaic (PV) plus battery storage systems for federal agency sites.
Solar Photovoltaic Systems in Hurricanes and Other Severe WeatherLearn More
Fact sheet summarizes changes to recommended photovoltaic system design specifications to enhance a system's survivability from severe weather events.
Energy Savings Performance Contract Energy Sales AgreementsLearn More
Fact sheet describes how the Federal Energy Management Program helps agencies implement energy savings performance contract energy sales agreements.