Developing Renewable Energy Projects Larger Than 10 MWs at Federal FacilitiesLearn More
Helps federal agencies, and the developers and financiers that work with them, to successfully install large-scale projects at federal facilities.
Procurement Specifications Templates for On-Site Solar PhotovoltaicLearn More
Covers on-site solar photovoltaic systems with an emphasis on third-party designed, financed, owned, and operated systems.
Guide to Integrating Renewable Energy in Federal ConstructionLearn More
Explains renewable energy options and how to integrate them into construction projects.
- Army Net Zero: Guide to Renewable Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP) Projects
- Best Practices for Operation and Maintenance of Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Systems, 3rd Edition
- Case Study: Mobile Photovoltaic System at Bechler Meadows Ranger Station, Yellowstone National Park
- Distributed Energy Technologies for Resilience and Cost Savings presentation
- REopt Screenings Catalyze Development of Hundreds of Megawatts of Renewable Energy for Federal Agencies.
REopt Screenings Catalyze Development of Renewable EnergyLearn More
Fact sheet details project assistance offered to federal agencies that often begins with a desktop screening to develop a prioritized portfolio.
Solar Photovoltaic Systems in Hurricanes and Other Severe WeatherLearn More
Fact sheet provides an overview of design specifications that include best practices for system survivability identified from 2017 hurricanes.
Energy Savings Performance Contract Energy Sales AgreementsLearn More
Fact sheet describes how FEMP helps federal agencies implement energy savings performance contract energy sales agreements (ESPC ESAs).