The U.S. Department of Energy’s Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted the 2019 Project Peer Review on March 4-8, 2019, at the Hilton Denver City Center in Denver, Colorado. Approximately 90% of projects in BETO’s early-stage research and development portfolio were presented to the public and systematically reviewed by external subject-matter experts from industry, academia, and federal agencies. The 2019 Project Peer Review included simultaneous review sessions of projects across the BETO technology areas.
2019 PROJECT PEER REVIEW REPORT
Full results of the BETO Project Peer Review are available in the 2019 Project Peer Review Report.
Learn more about the Peer Review in the BETO 2019 Project Peer Review Program.
Technology session presentations:
- Advanced Algal Systems
- Biochemical Conversion
- Catalytic Upgrading
- Analysis & Sustainability
- Performance-Advantaged Bioproducts and Separations
- Waste to Energy
- Advanced Development and Optimization: Integration and Scale-Up
- Feedstock Supply and Logistics
- Lignin Utilization
- Agile BioFoundry
- Carbon Dioxide Utilization
- Co-Optimization of Fuels and Engines
- Advanced Development and Optimization: Analysis and Modeling
- Feedstock-Conversion Interface Consortium
Please check back regularly as we add presentations.
Click below for information about past Peer Reviews.