The 2023 Housing Innovation Award application period has closed. Good luck to all who applied and we will see you in Salt Lake City!
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Housing Innovation Awards recognize the very best in innovation on the path to Zero Energy Ready Homes. Housing Innovation Award winners are selected by an esteemed panel of judges selected by the Zero Energy Ready Home Program for their expertise in the high-performance building industry. Winners are selected based on their applications overall score, and Grand Winners will be chosen from each award category. Grand Award Winners will be announced at the 2023 Housing Innovation Awards ceremony, to be held at the EEBA High Performance Home Summit, October 10-12, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Winners receive the following:
- Recognition at the Housing Innovation Awards ceremony.
- HIA winner plaque for all winners and a crystal trophy for grand winners presented at the award ceremony.
- A poster of your winning home displayed throughout the EEBA conference the highlights images of the home, performance features, testimonials, and innovative technologies that make the home special. You will also receive a digital copy.
- Professional photographs of you or your company representative receiving the award from DOE.
- Recognition in a DOE press alert informing national media about the Housing Innovation Awards.
- Pre-approved messaging from DOE for use local press releases and media.
- A page featuring your award-winning home on the DOE Tour of Zero.
- Special recognition on the DOE Zero Energy Ready Home Partner Locator.