The Federal Energy Management Program provides information and best practices about how to achieve energy and water efficiency in the following facility areas.
- Buildings and Campuses: Learn about efficiency and resiliency practices and how to implement them.
- Data Centers: Learn about how to plan and construct energy-efficient data centers.
- Laboratories: Find out how to take a whole-building approach to improve laboratory energy efficiency.
- Operations and Maintenance: Develop operations and maintenance plans that ensure systems and equipment are reliable, safe, and energy efficient. Information about commissioning and metering is also available.
- Water Efficiency: Find out how to increase water efficiency and reduce water use in buildings and outdoor applications.