The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE's) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted its 2023 Project Peer Review on April 3‒7, 2023. Projects in BETO’s research and development portfolio were presented to the public and systematically reviewed by external subject-matter experts from industry, academia, and federal agencies. Simultaneous review sessions of projects across the BETO technology areas occurred. The event was held in-person at the Grand Hyatt Denver in Denver, Colorado.
Download the 2023 Project Peer Review top-level and detailed agendas here.
All 2023 Project Peer Review presentations are available by each session type below.
TECHNOLOGY SESSION PRESENTATIONS:
- Advanced Algal Systems Program
- Agile BioFoundry Consortium
- Biochemical Conversion and Lignin Utilization
- Catalytic Upgrading
- CO2 Utilization
- Data, Modeling, and Analysis Program
- Feedstock-Conversion Interface Consortium
- Feedstock Technologies Program
- Organic Wastes Conversion
- Performance-Advantaged Bioproducts, Bioprocessing Separations
- Plastics Deconstruction and Redesign
- Systems Development and Integration Program