- 2018 Nuclear Posture Review:
A look at the Nuclear Security Enterprise's role in keeping America safe
- Stockpile Stewardship Management Plan (SSMP)
NNSA’s plan for maintaining and modernizing the stockpile, revitalizing its physical infrastructure and workforce, and sustaining its research, development, testing, and evaluation programs
- Prevent, Counter, and Respond—A Strategic Plan to Reduce Global Nuclear Threats (NPCR)
A strategic plan to define and describe our missions to prevent, counter, and respond to the threats of nuclear proliferation and terrorism
- Strategic Vision documents
- Strategic Vision, a foundational document that lays out the organization’s vision for the future.
- Governance & Management Framework, a document that lays out the path and tools for NNSA to deliver its missions.
- Strategic Integrated Roapmap, an illustrated path to achieving goals now and into the future.
- SSP: 20 Years of Success
A look at two decades of the Stockpile Stewardship Program
- 2017 Year in Review
An illustrated overview of NNSA's successess during the year