Need to know how to buy products?
Federal agencies are required to purchase energy-efficient products. To help buyers meet these requirements, the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) maintains acquisition guidance for the following product categories, which are specified under various efficiency programs.
June 2021 Updates
Find the most recently updated covered product category acquisition guidance below.
Electronics and IT:
- Data Center Storage
- Displays and Monitors
- Enterprise Servers
- Imaging Equipment
- Large Network Equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Heating and cooling:
- Exterior Lighting
- Fluorescent Ballasts
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Fluorescent Luminaires, Ceiling Mounted
- Fluorescent Luminaires, Suspended
- Industrial Luminaires (High/Low Bay)
- LED Luminaires, Commercial and Industrial
- Light Bulbs
- Light Fixtures, Luminaires (Commercial)
All Energy-Efficient Covered Product Categories
Search for energy-efficient covered product categories in the table below. Click a column heading to sort the table, or use the search box to find a product by keyword. Download a full list of covered product categories.