The Building America Program continues its webinar series into 2018! Each free webinar will offer information about the latest advances in residential building technologies and practices, presented by Building America research team and national laboratory experts.
Building America Solution Center and EPA WaterSense: Online Tools to Support EPA's WaterSense Program
Time: July 18, 2018, at 3-4:30 p.m. ET
EPA is hosting a webinar on their WaterSense program, titled "Building America Solution Center and EPA WaterSense: Online Tools to Support EPA's WaterSense Program." Representatives from Pacific Northwest National Laboratory will present how users of the WaterSense checklist can find content in Building America Solution Center.
View other past webinars focused on residential energy efficiency on the webinar archives page.
- Building America 2013 Technical Update Meeting: April 2013
- Building America 2012 Technical Update Meeting: July 2012
- Building America Stakeholder Meeting: March 2012
- Residential Energy Efficiency Research Planning Meeting: October 2011
- Residential Energy Efficiency Technical Update Meeting: August 2011
- Residential Energy Efficiency Stakeholders Meeting: March 2011
- Building America Research Planning Meeting: November 2010
- Residential Buildings Energy Efficiency Meeting: July 2010
Building America hosts several expert meetings each year on a variety of building energy efficiency topics, which are presented by research team members. This page provides links to past expert meetings proceedings, including presentations and related documents.
Keep current with upcoming events and news by subscribing to Building America updates.