Yucca Mountain Archival Documents From the Former Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management
View archival Yucca Mountain documents that were previously posted on the website for the Office of Civilian Radioactive Waste Management. Additional Yucca Mountain license application-related documents are available through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's Licensing Support Network Web site. You may also wish to visit the NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS) Web site.
The license application is available to the public in hard copy at the following locations:
- Beatty Library District, 4th Street and Ward, Beatty, NV 89003, (775) 553-2257
- Atomic Testing Museum, Public Reading Room, Frank H. Rogers Building, 755 E. Flamingo Road, Suite 103, Las Vegas, NV 89119, (702) 794-5117
- DOE Forrestal Public Reading Room, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW, Room 1G-033, Washington, DC 20585, (202) 586-3142
- Pahrump Community Library, 701 S. East Street, Pahrump, NV 89048, (775) 727-5930
- Amargosa Valley Public Library, 829 E. Farm Road, Amargosa, NV 89020, (775) 372-5340