Cost Estimating Analysis Group
Cost Estimating Analysis Group (CEAG) is sponsored by NNSA and led by the Office of Programming, Analysis, and Evaluation (PA&E). Its council is comprised of cost estimating leaders from the eight national lab, plant, and site partners across the nuclear security enterprise and it focuses on improving programmatic cost estimating by cultivating expertise, experience, and excellence. In addition to hosting the annual CECOP symposium, it also executes projects and establishes working groups to encourage data sharing, share best practices and promote innovation, and promote collaboration among the cost community.
Cost Estimating Community of Practice
Cost Estimating Community of Practice (CECOP) is focused on training, education, and the exchange of cost-estimating methodologies and best practices related to the unique mission and conditions relating to the nation’s nuclear security enterprise. Cost estimating professionals from NNSA, DOE, DoD, contractors, and other experts in the field will have the opportunity to participate in CECOP.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about these two organizations.
Select CECOP 2022 Symposium Presentations
- Categorical Variables in NNSA Cost Estimating Relationships
- A Quantitative Method for Risk Tracking and EAC Management Through the Project Lifecycle
- Overview of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (PPBE) Process at NNSA
- Quantile Regression for Capital Cost Estimating
- Strategic Roadmap for Programmatic Cost Estimating
- Using Simulation Modeling to Inform Resource Needs
- Capital Acquisition Estimating Framework