You are here
National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) is a national, annual campaign that focuses on the impact cybersecurity has on our daily lives. We live in a constantly evolving and connected world where internet safety is our shared responsibility. From smartphones, tablets, to driverless cars, the internet causes everything to move at lightning speed.
NNSA is committed to being an NCSAM champion and to do our part to ensure a safer and more secure internet. Throughout the month of October, we will distribute valuable cybersecurity tools, tips and tricks centered on the weekly NCSAM themes:
- Simple Steps to Online Safety
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace Is Everyone's Business
- Today's Predictions for Tomorrow's Internet
- The Internet Wants You: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity
- Protecting Critcal Infrastructure from Cyber Threats
- Review and wrap up of the month's activities
“NNSA has a no-fail mission in cybersecurity. We rely on our talented cyber defenders and you to remain vigilant so we can identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cybersecurity threats,” said Wayne Jones, NNSA’s chief information officer.
This week’s theme is STOP. THINK. CONNECT: Simple Steps to Online Safety.
Be a champion and take action in support of NCSAM. Get the latest information about the month and online safety materials for you and your organization here.