Tips For Viewing Documents
EA and EIS pdf files will open in the browser in the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Safari by default. Some users may have difficulty viewing a pdf file in the web browser. Below are some tips to help you view pdf file:
- View pdf within a web browser:
- If a pdf file shows only the first page, refresh the web browser window.
- Clear out the temporary internet files from your computer’s hard drive.
- Try a different web browser (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Safari).
- Download the pdf file directly to your device:
- Download the pdf file directly to your device (e.g., right-click and use Save As to download the file to your computer’s hard drive) and view in the native application (e.g., Adobe Acrobat).
If the tips above are unsuccessful, we suggest attempting to view or download the pdf file at another time of day or a different day. If you continue to have trouble, please contact NEPA Office staff at askNEPA@hq.doe.gov.