- Health Effects of Energy Efficiency: What Research Findings Can We Agree On? Presented at the 2020 ACEEE Conference on Health, Environment, and Energy
- Healthy Buildings Initiative: Presented at Greenbuild 2020
- Balancing Data Collection Burden and Comprehensive IEQ Evaluation: Presented at the AEE 2020 World Expo
- Capturing Human Benefits of Improving Indoor Environments: Presentation at the 2020 Energy Exchange
- H-BEST Data Collection Guide: Provides instructions on how to collect indoor environmental quality (IEQ) and occupant data and enter it into the accompanying tool
- Integrating Health and Energy Efficiency in Healthcare Facilities: Document outlines research and resources on the intersection of IEQ and energy efficiency at U.S. healthcare facilities, including federally owned buildings.
- Integrating Health and Energy Efficiency in Multi-Family Buildings: Document explores some of the most impactful resources to help property owners and managers understand more about multi-family residential buildings that are both healthy and energy efficient.
- Overview of Industry Research on LED Lighting Technology and Application to the Federal Sector: Document explores existing research and claims about LEDs and their application in the federal sector.
- Energy and Health Nexus: Document describes the opportunity space for healthy buildings research.
- Existing Healthy Buildings Overview: Fact sheet explores some of the most impactful resources to help building owners and operators understand more about buildings that are both healthy and energy-efficient.
- Healthy Buildings Initiative: General Services Administration Pilot Study: Fact sheet describes Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's (PNNL) General Services Administration (GSA) pilot of PNNL's framework for evaluating indoor environmental quality metrics and quantifying the potential financial costs and gains related to improving occupant productivity in federal buildings.
- Healthy Buildings Initiative: Fort Worth Pilot Study: Fact sheet describes a case study of a federal office building in Fort Worth, Texas, that was used as a test site for indoor environmental quality data collection and analysis.
Healthy Buildings Energy Support Tool (H-BEST): H-BEST monetizes productivity and absenteeism gains for comparison and solution prioritization. Monetized results may not apply directly to actual profit for all scenarios.
- Indoor Environmental Quality, Building Health, And Comfort: This session provides an overview and discusses practical applications of research relating the indoor environment to health.
- Indoor Environmental Quality Analysis and Solutions Interactive Training: This interactive training educates users about elements and properties of healthy office buildings through the selection of potential improvement measures for three hypothetical office building scenarios.
- Sustainable Facilities Tool: Health: Webpage offers resources related to health and IEQ.
- ASHRAE Indoor Environmental Quality Resources: Webpage provides a collection of ASHRAE's resources on indoor air quality, IEQ and environmental health.
- WELL Resources: Website offers a multitude of healthy building resources, including checklists, courses, reports, and scorecards.