Register now for Energy Exchange on March 26-28, 2024, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
FEMP Pre-Event Workshops
Monday, March 25, 2024: Book your arrival one day early and take advantage of FEMP's free, pre-event workshops.
Registration is open for Energy Exchange 2024. Energy Exchange remains one of the best opportunities for agencies to ensure their workforce understands leadership direction, priorities, goals, and strategies. It's also a unique opportunity to fulfill training mandates in alignment with legislative and administration workforce development objectives. The event provides a place to network with energy and water professionals leading to development and implementation solutions that can make the federal government a leader in the transition to a clean energy economy.
At Energy Exchange 2024, you will:
- Hear federal leadership's key priorities and insightful solutions during opening and closing plenaries.
- Attend agency-driven trainings to understand and address dynamic and growing challenges.
- Collaborate and coordinate with peers and agencies during dedicated networking opportunities.
- Explore new and innovative technologies from industry experts at the Tradeshow and Technology Pavilion.
Attendee registration and hotel reservations for Energy Exchange 2024 are officially open! Register today to hear actionable technical training, engaging panel discussions, senior leadership keynote presentations, a solution packed trade show, and network with over 2,500 energy, water, and fleet leaders.
As the premier accredited training event for the federal government, it's one of the most cost-effective and flexible ways to gain mission-critical knowledge, develop professional skills, and earn CEUs.
Ten hotels near the David L. Lawrence Convention Center have a limited number of rooms reserved for Energy Exchange 2024. Rooms are priced at per diem rates for those with a valid government or national laboratory ID. There are also reduced rates for government contractors and private sector attendees.
Justify this important investment in yourself, your agency, and our nation's energy and security.
Helpful resources are available if you need assistance obtaining leadership approval to attend. These resources outline why Energy Exchange is the most dynamic and cost-effective way to:
- Grow your leadership skills.
- Learn from interactive panel sessions.
- Log a year's worth of accredited training hours.
- Network with academic, public, and private sector peers and experts.
- Connect with the U.S. Department of Energy, FEMP, and the National Labs.
- Strengthen your understanding of energy today.
We'll see you March 26–28, 2024, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!