Cincinnati -- Today, the Department of Energy Office of Environmental Management (EM) awarded five Basic Ordering Agreements to conduct nationwide low-level and mixed-low level waste receiving, handling, and treatment services at EM cleanup sites. The BOAs will utilize Firm-Fixed Price (FFP), Time and Materials (T&M), and Fixed Unit Rate task orders.
The BOAs have a 5-year ordering period, and the value will be decided at the Task Order level.
The Awardees are:
- EnergySolutions, LLC (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Unitech Services Group, (Springfield, MA)
- Waste Control Specialist, (Andrews, TX)
- VNS Federal Services, LLC (Piketon, OH)