The following resources provide details about U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-funded fuel cell activities, research plans and roadmaps, partnerships, and additional related links.
DOE-Funded Fuel Cell Activities
- Each year, hydrogen and fuel cell projects funded by DOE's Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program are reviewed for their merit during an Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting. View posters and presentations from the latest meeting.
- Results from the Annual Merit Review are published annually in the Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Report.
- The Annual Progress Report summarizes the year's hydrogen and fuel cell R&D and analysis activities and accomplishments.
Research Plans and Roadmaps
- U.S. DRIVE Fuel Cell Technical Team Roadmap
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office Multi-Year Research, Development, and Demonstration Plan—Fuel Cells Section
- U.S. DRIVE
- U.S. DRIVE Fuel Cell Technical Team (includes target tables and testing protocols)
- Fuel Cell Technologies Office fuel cell working groups:
- International Energy Agency Advanced Fuel Cells Implementing Agreement
- SciTech Connect: Science, technology, and engineering research information from the DOE Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Fuel cells workshops
- Current and past webinars
- Financial opportunities
- DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program program records