This page provides past issues of FEMP Digest, the U.S. Department of Energy Federal Energy Management Program's (FEMP) office newsletter.
FEMP Digest is distributed one to two times a month to provide the federal energy management community with information about upcoming training events and meetings; new publications and tools; and agency progress and achievements toward federal energy, water, and fleet management goals.
Contact us with questions.
- 3/19/2019: New Laboratory Benchmarking Tool Launched
- 2/22/2019: FEMP Announces Energy Exchange 2019
- 1/24/2019: FEMP Digest: FEMP Welcomes New Leadership
- 12/17/2018: New ESPC ESA Webinar Series
- 11/20/2018: FY 2018 was Banner Year for Federal ESPCs
- 10/15/2018: October is Energy Awareness Month
- 07/19/2018: New ESPC Energy Sales Agreement RFP Template
- 05/30/18: Executive Order 13834 - Efficient Federal Operations
- 05/10/18: May and June Training Reminders
- 04/26/18: Register for ESPC Three-day Training Workshop
- 04/12/18: 2018 Energy Exchange | Better Buildings Summit Tracks Announced!
- 03/29/18: Call for FEDS Spotlight Recognition
- 03/13/18: DOE & DHS Partner to Advance Federal Infrastructure Resilience
- 02/15/18: Energy Exchange & Better Buildings Summit 2018 Registration Open
- 02/01/18: Call for Federal Energy & Water Management Award Nominations
- 01/11/18: Spring FUPWG Dates Announced!