The Energy Sector Operational Support for Cyber Resilience Program is designed to support a program to build energy sector operational support for cyber resilience.
National Laboratory Funding
Small Electric Utilities, National Labs
Period of Availability:
Available until expended
- Enhance and periodically test:
- The emergency response capabilities of the Department; and
- The coordination of the Department with other agencies, the National Laboratories, and private industry
- Expand cooperation of the Department with the intelligence community for energy sector-related threat collection and analysis;
- Enhance the tools of the Department and Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center for monitoring the status of the energy sector;
- Expand industry participation in Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center; and
- Provide technical assistance to small electric utilities for purposes of assessing and improving cyber maturity levels and addressing gaps identified in the assessment.
Estimated funding application opening in Q1 of 2023.
News from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law