Editor's note: this article is crossposted from the U.S. C3E website.
The U.S. Department of Energy is excited to announce that 12 new Ambassadors have joined the U.S. Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) Initiative. The Ambassadors are distinguished senior executives, academics, government officials, and thought leaders that serve as role models and advocates for women in clean energy. The new Ambassadors bring an array of expertise, experience, and perspective to the group.
Ambassadors devote their time and resources to support the success of the U.S. C3E Initiative and steer its implementation. More specifically, the U.S. C3E Ambassadors advance women’s leadership in clean energy by selecting the U.S. C3E Award winners each year; helping to host the annual, national U.S. C3E Women in Clean Energy Symposium; and fostering and raising awareness of women’s accomplishments in clean energy.
Please join us in welcoming our new U.S. C3E Ambassadors!
- Susan Brennan, Chief Operations Officer, Bloom Energy
- Judy Chang, Principal, The Brattle Group
- Judy Dorsey, President and Principal Engineer, Brendle Group
- Nathalie Duval-Couetil, Professor in the Department of Technology Leadership and Innovation, Purdue University
- Paula Gold-Williams, President and CEO, CPS Energy
- Julia Hamm, President and CEO, Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President and CEO, Solar Industry Industries Association
- Jennifer McFarlane, Partner, Asterra Partners
- Anna J. Siefken, Executive Director, Wilton E. Scott Institute for Energy Innovation at Carnegie Mellon University
- Kelly Speakes-Backman, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Storage Association
- Ramya Swaminathan, Chief Executive Officer, Malta, Inc.
- Bryan Willson, Executive Director, Energy Institute at Colorado State University
Join the conversation.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter (@C3E_EnergyWomen). Use the hashtag #C3Ewomen when you mention C3E. Network and support others. Share opportunities. Find inspiration. Receive updates about the C3E Awards.