Department of Energy Social Media
Be one of the first to hear about our latest announcements, clean energy projects, breakthroughs in science, and work to fight the climate crisis by following us on social media.
Secretary Jennifer M. Granholm's Accounts
Hear directly from the 16th Secretary of Energy through her social media channels. Get her insights on the clean energy transition, the Department of Energy’s work, and her engagements with Americans and world leaders.
Policies and Links
COMMENT POLICY AND MODERATION
The Department of Energy respects different opinions and hopes to foster conversation within our online presence. To that end, the Department does not pre-moderate users' comments on our enterprise accounts. This means that users' comments are automatically published, but they may be removed by a Department of Energy official if they violate our comment policy.
Comments may be removed from Department of Energy blogs or social media accounts if they:
- Contain obscene, indecent or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability;
- Contain sensitive or personally identifiable information; and/or
- Promote or endorse specific commercial services or products.