Attendee Registration is Closed.
Please check back this fall for more information on DOE's 2024 Small Business Forum & Expo, taking place June 4-5 in Minneapolis, MN.
- DOE Federal employees do not pay the registration fee. If you are a DOE Federal employee, please register online and select "DOE Federal Employee".
- In accordance with the approved DOE conference package, all DOE contractor employees must utilize the early-bird registration rate.
- All DOE Federal and contractor conference registrations will be pending, until approved by DOE's hosting office (OSDBU).
2023 Registration Packages and Rates
(before May 1)
(May 1 – July 10)
Includes keynotes, breakout sessions, exhibit hall, food functions, and matchmaking sessions
Includes access to the exhibit hall only
Federal Travel Regulations
- If your travel is subject to the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR), you are required by law (Section 301-11.18 of the Federal Travel Regulations) to deduct from your daily meals and incidental expense (M&IE) per diem. Refer to the GSA M&IE Rate Table for further information and guidance on how to deduct provided meals from your M&IE allowance. Please refer to the GSA website for the current per diem rates.
- Other Federal agencies and/or organizations may have different rules that apply for their employees; check with your organization for more assistance.
- Credentials will not be released without payment in full. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and checks. Credit card charges will appear on your statement as "The Bridge Group, LLC".
- All credit cards are processed on submission. If you change the credit card after you've been successfully charged, you will incur a $50 administration fee.
- Your registration confirmation is your invoice for check payments and includes payment instructions. Checks must be received by the Registration Center by June 30, 2023.
Changes and Substitutions
- Once your registration has been submitted, you may change it by clicking on the appropriate link in your confirmation email.
- A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials and payments. If your substitution requires us to process a new payment, it is not a substitution.
- Cancellations received by June 30, 2023, will be refunded less a $100 cancellation fee. After June 30, there are no refunds.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. The Bridge Group, LLC nor DOE will be liable for hotel or travel costs for any reason.
- The Bridge Group and DOE reserve the right to cancel your duplicate or unpaid registrations without notice.
- Everyone in forum sessions or the expo must always have a badge visible on their person. Spouses, friends, peers, etc. are not granted access to the event without a badge.
- If anyone will accompany you to any of the forum events, you must register them and pay the associated fee.
Showcase Policy/No Suitcasing
- Please note any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces, in a company’s booth, or in violation of any portion of the Exhibition Policy, will be asked to leave immediately.
- Additional penalties may be applied.
- Please report any violations you may observe to Show Management. Show Management recognizes that suitcasing may also take the form of commercial activity conducted from a hotel guest room or hospitality suite, restaurant, club, or any other public place of assembly. For the purposes of this policy, suitcasing violations may occur at venues other than the exhibition floor and at other events.
- Show Management must be informed of any hospitality suites and expressed consent must be received prior to the event.
Photographs and Videotaping
- Taking photographs or using video equipment during any session or at any DOE Small Business Forum & Expo event is prohibited and violators will be removed from the premises. Only the official photographer will be authorized to take photographs.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any videos recorded at the 2023 DOE’s Small Business Forum & Expo for public viewing on the forum website.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any photos taken at the Forum and/or Expo for use in forum materials, appearing either in printed documents or in related websites.