Thank You for Attending!
Thank you to all of our attendees, speakers, moderators, exhibitors, and sponsors for making this such an incredible event and for your continued support. We hope you had a productive week and came away with valuable information to help build your business and grow your network.
Take a look back at everything that took place at the 2023 Small Business Forum & Expo in New Orleans!
Hosted by the Department of Energy’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, DOE's Small Business Forum & Expo is designed specifically to connect small businesses with the Department’s program offices, power marketing administrations, laboratory and technology centers, and prime contractors to help advance the Agency’s missions.
The Small Business Forum & Expo offers exclusive access to:
- Breakout sessions led by industry leaders and experts in the field
- Informative keynotes from top administration officials
- The EPIC Pitch Competition with eight clean-tech startups competing for cash prizes
- One-on-one matchmaking sessions
- An exhibit hall showcasing the latest products and services for building your business and increasing revenue
- Countless networking opportunities
Don't miss this opportunity to join small business owners and large companies alike to network, partner, and learn how to do business with the Department.
Hotel & Venue
New Orleans Marriott
555 Canal Street | New Orleans, LA
DOE's 2023 Small Business Forum & Expo will be held at the New Orleans Marriott. Be sure to make your hotel reservations through the official DOE 2023 Small Business Forum & Expo housing website.
Agenda & Speakers
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales
Exhibitor Operations & Services
410.467.9234 (9am-6pm EDT)