The Department of Energy's Electricity Advisory Committee held a meeting on Wednesday, September 28, and Thursday, September 29, 2016 at the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association, 4301 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, VA.
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
- Presentation on 2016 paper sponsored by NOAA, Future Cost-Competitive Electricity Systems and Their Impact on U.S. CO2 Emissions - Christopher Clack, Co-Author, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Panel: Opportunities Presented by High-Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission - Anjan Bose, Moderator
- Dale Osborn, Consulting Advisor, MISO
- Jay Caspary, Director, Research, Development & Tariff Studies, Southwest Power Pool
- Michael Skelly, President, Clean Line Energy
- Presentation on National Academy of Sciences report, The Power of Change: Innovation for Development and Deployment of Increasingly Clean Electric Power Technologies - Paul Centolella and Clark Gellings, EAC Members