Applicants should review the final solicitation AND all supplements before submitting an application.
- Solicitation (June 3, 2014)
- Supplement I regarding Application Submission Schedule and Wiring Instructions (November 12, 2014)
- Supplement II regarding Scope of Projects Eligible for the Solicitation (June 23, 2015)
- Supplement III regarding Distributed Energy Projects (August 24, 2015)
- Supplement IV regarding Additional Loan Guarantee Authority and Application Submission Schedule (October 21, 2015)
- Supplement V regarding Application Submission Schedule (June 22, 2016)
- Supplement VI regarding Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (July 21, 2016)
- Supplement VII regarding Application Submission Schedule (November 29, 2016)
- Supplement VIII regarding Alternative Fuel Vehicle Distribution Facilities (January 9, 2017)
- Attachment C, Summary Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Worksheet (January 26, 2015)
- Containing the following changes:
- Provides carbon flows with auto-populated fields for ease of carbon accounting
- Puts carbon inputs and outputs on an annualized basis for ease of inventorying
Washington D.C. — In support of the President’s Climate Action Plan, the Department of Energy issued a loan guarantee solicitation today, making as...Learn More
U.S. Department of Energy Loan Programs Office (LPO) fact sheet regarding eligibility for the deployment and manufacturing of infrastructure for...
PRESENTATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES (OTHER THAN GOVERNMENTAL OR PRESS)
A copy of a REEE Solicitation Public Meeting Presentation. The presentation provides an overview of the Loan Programs Office mission, support,...
COMMENTS REGARDING THE DRAFT REEE PROJECTS SOLICITATION
Questions Regarding the Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects Solicitation?
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels. You may send comments or questions to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
Requests for LPO Speakers and/or Meetings
Press and Congressional requests should be processed through the normal channels.
If you would like an LPO official to speak about LPO or the Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Solicitation at an event you are hosting, please provide details of that event to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov.
If you would like to meet with an LPO official regarding the Renewable Energy & Efficient Energy Solicitation, please provide details (including a proposed agenda and a list of all companies to be represented at the meeting, the individuals proposed to attend, and such individuals’ titles) to LPO.REEESolicitation.Questions@hq.doe.gov. Please note:
- NO SPECIFIC PROJECTS OR POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCUSSED OR OTHERWISE ADDRESSED
- ALL PRESENTATIONS, SPEECHES, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, RESPONSES, AND THE CONTENT OF ALL DISCUSSIONS MAY BE MADE PUBLIC ON THIS WEBSITE AND ELSEWHERE