To request a DOE Office of Indian Energy speaker, booth, or attendance at an event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information at least 60 days prior to the event. If your request is submitted with less than 60 days advance notice, our office may not have adequate time to plan and accommodate your request.
- Event title
- Organization hosting the event
- Event date
- Event location
- Event website URL, if available
- Event start time and end time
- Purpose of event
- Contact name, organization, email address, and phone number
- Nature of your request (speaker, booth, sponsorship, attendance)
- Costs associated with the request (registration, booth, sponsorship)
- For speaker requests:
- Topic of presentation
- Length of presentation
- Audience description (size, demographics)
An Office of Indian Energy representative will review your request and contact you. Please note requests will take a few weeks to process, so please plan accordingly. Also, note that a submission does not guarantee a speaker or event attendance; however, we will do our best to accommodate your request within the available budget and resources.