One of the offices under the newly created Office of the Under Secretary of Infrastructure, the Grid Deployment Office (GDO) is responsible for maintaining and investing in critical power generation facilities, increasing grid resilience, and improving and expanding transmission and distribution systems to provide reliable, affordable electricity when and where people across the U.S. need it. GDO oversees more than $26 billion, primarily made available through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act to drive grid investments, improve transmission and distribution systems, and provide technical assistance on a variety of transformational grid modernization and market strategies.
- Leadership Team
- Funding Opportunities and Requests for Information
- Fact Sheets
- Generation Credits
- Grid Resilience and Modernization
- Grid Resilience and Innovation Partnerships (GRIP) Program
- Grid Resilience State and Tribal Formula Grants
- Puerto Rico Energy Resilience Fund (PR-ERF)
Enter your email to receive the latest news and events.