REMS System Tools
The Radiation Exposure Monitoring System (REMS) includes a database with over 4 million exposure records. REMS system tools below provide access to summary data for research and interactive data visualization products.
- Occupational Exposure Dashboard
- Illustrated and Interactive Overview of Radiation Exposure at DOE Sites
- REMS Query Tool
- Provides access to REMS summary data for analysis.
- 10 Year Summary
- Provides descriptions and trends of exposure data over the last 10 years.
Technical Support Contacts:
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Katharine Mclellan | (202) 586-0183
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828