Orders and Standards
Listed below are DOE guidance documents developed to support effective implementation of directives and standards and provide technical positions on Departmental worker safety and health directives and standards.
- DOE Order 231.1B – Environment, Safety and Health Reporting
- Ensures the DOE, including the NNSA, receives timely and accurate information about events that have affected or could adversely affect the health, safety and security of the public or workers, the environment, the operations of DOE facilities or the credibility of the Department.
- Radiation Policy/Regulations and Documents
- 10 CFR 835
- Radiation protection standards, limits, and program requirements for protecting individuals from radiation resulting from the conduct of DOE activities.
- Technical Position – Regarding Acceptable Methods for Assessing and Recording Radiation Doses to Individuals RCTP 2009-01(rv-1)
- ICRP 60 – Clarifying dose assessment and recording.
- Technical Standards
- Recommendations for meeting requirements.