Orders and Standards
Listed below are DOE guidance documents developed to support effective implementation of directives and standards and provide technical positions on Departmental worker safety and health directives and standards.
- DOE Order 231.1B – Environment, Safety and Health Reporting
- Ensures the DOE, including the NNSA, receives timely and accurate information about events that have affected or could adversely affect the health, safety and security of the public or workers, the environment, the operations of DOE facilities or the credibility of the Department.
- Radiation Policy/Regulations and Documents
- 10 CFR 835
- Radiation protection standards, limits, and program requirements for protecting individuals from radiation resulting from the conduct of DOE activities.
- Technical Standards
- - Recommendations for meeting requirements.
Technical Support Contacts:
REMS Project or any regulations/policy issues:
- Katharine Mclellan | (202) 586-0183
*E-mail Contact Preferred
REMS System Support:
- Derek Hagemeyer | (865) 241-3615
Records-related issues concerning the status of a submittal, corrected reports, or a dose history request:
- REMS_support@orau.org | (865) 574-3828