You are here
The 2009 DOE Hydrogen Program and Vehicle Technologies Office Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting was held May 18-22, 2009 in Arlington, Virginia. The review encompassed all of the work done by the Hydrogen Program and the Vehicle Technologies Office: a total of 304 individual activities were reviewed for Vehicle Technologies, by a total of 142 reviewers. A total of 1,286 individual review responses were received for the technical reviews.
The objective of the meeting was to review the FY 2008 accomplishments and FY 2009 plans for the Vehicle Technologies Office, and provide an opportunity for industry, government, and academic to give inputs to DOE on the program with a structured and formal methodology. The meeting also provided attendees with a forum for interaction and technology information transfer.
The results from the review are contained in the following report.
The document is very large; it has been divided into sections for easier use. Each section is available as an Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Entire document in one file
- Cover and Contents
- 1. Hybrid and Vehicle Systems Technologies
- 2. Energy Storage Technologies
- 3. Power Electronics & Electrical Machines Technologies
- 4. Advanced Combustion Engine Technologies
- 5. Fuels and Lubricants Technologies
- 6. Materials Technologies
- 7. Materials Technologies: Propulsion Materials
- 8. Educational Activities and Technology Integration Activities
- 9. Technology Validation
- 10. Safety, Codes, and Standards
- 11. Acronyms
- 12. Cross-Reference of Project Investigators, Projects, and Organizations