This project uses modeling, simulation, and laboratory testing to quantify the potential of CLS to provide substantial or unique grid services – potentially leading to field evaluations aimed at validating simulation and laboratory findings, and exploring other real-world issues.
- Grid-interactive Efficient Buildings: Overview (Report, April 2019)
- Grid-interactive Efficient Buildings Technical Report Series: Lighting and Electronics (Report, December 2019)
- Can Connected Lighting Provide Grid Services and Effective Illumination? (Article, March 2020)
- Can CLS Provide Unique or Substantial Grid Services? (Presentation, January 2020)
- Characterization of Connected Lighting System Potential for Grid Services Under Real-Time Pricing (Publication in 2020 Building Performance Analysis Conference Proceedings, pending)