April 2020 SETO Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
The Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) hosts quarterly stakeholder webinars to provide updates on the office’s work to our stakeholders. Led by SETO Director Dr. Becca Jones-Albertus, these webinars discuss SETO’s priorities, as well as provide information on current and upcoming activities. Webinars will be announced in SETO’s newsletter. What do you want to hear about? Send us your questions before the webinar to email@example.com.
The next SETO Quarterly Webinar will be held on April 23, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Topics include:
- SETO overview
- "Ask an Expert" – submit your questions for Becca Jones-Albertus to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SETO latest updates
February 2020 SETO 2020 Funding Opportunity Webinar
This SETO webinar discussed the SETO Fiscal Year 2020 (SETO 2020) Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) and each of the topics on February 12, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
View the recording (Password: fFmRNxe6; Use Google Chrome for best results).
January 2020 SETO Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
This SETO Quarterly Webinar was held on January 23, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. ET. Webinar topics included:
- SETO FY2019 Funding Program overview and highlights
- SETO latest updates
- New success story—Spreading Sunshine: SolSmart Recognizes 300th Community for Going Solar
- PV Cells 101 2-part series: A Primer on the Solar Photovoltaic Cell and Solar Photovoltaic Cell Research Directions
- CSP workshops: SETO CSP Program Summit 2019; DOE sCO2 Workshop 2019; and 2020 SolarPACES Conference in Albuquerque, NM this October
- DOE announced $80 Million For New Grid Modernization Lab Call Projects
October 2019 SETO Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
This SETO Quarterly Webinar was held October 10, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. ET. This webinar discussed the following topics:
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's (EERE) priorities and vision – EERE Assistant Secretary Daniel R Simmons
- Solar Office overview and Q3 updates
- Announced Winners of Round 1 of the American-Made Solar Prize, in addition to:
- Launched the National Community Solar Partnership
- Teams Selected for the Solar District Cup
- Announced New Prize Competition: Solar Desalination Prize
- Systems Integration research overview
- ComEd guest speaker: Shay Bahramirad
July 2019 SETO Quarterly Stakeholder Webinar
This SETO Quarterly Webinar was held July 26, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET. This webinar discussed the following topics:
- SETO overview and 2019 updates
- Announced $130M for SETO Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity
- Hosted the SETO CSP Program Summit 2019 in California
- Announced the winners of the Solar in Your Community Challenge
- Announced a new collegiate challenge, the Solar District Cup
- Announced a Request for Information: Modeling and Analytics for Solar Grid Integration
- American-Made Solar Prize update
- Solar Energy Innovation Network update
View the recording (Password: Solar2019; Use Google Chrome for best results).