To help agencies comply with federal laws and requirements, the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) analyzes energy management mandates from legal authorities and publishes notices and rules related to federal energy management.
Start meeting energy management mandates by following these steps.
Review the goals included on the Office of Management and Budget Sustainability/Energy Scorecard.
- Search for federal laws and requirements by sustainability goal.
- Learn about the Guiding Principles for Sustainable Federal Buildings.
- See the full text of energy management mandates by federal legal authority.
- Browse laws and requirements training courses.
- Look up notices and rules related to federal energy management.