Join us in Denver, Colorado, August 20-22, 2019, for the 2019 Energy Exchange!
Be Efficient and Resilient (BEAR)
Resilience portfolio planning is critical to optimized operations to meet agency mission requirements. Energy Exchange training will focus on the integrated aspects of ensuring efficient and mission-ready federal operations.
The Federal Energy Management Program is planning a robust technical training program based on agency needs, including:
- Integrating Resilience and Design
- Optimizing Building Management and Maintenance
- Utilizing Efficient and Secure Technologies
- Leveraging Financing and Partnerships
- Federal Leadership and Policy.
Ensure Your Agency Is in Compliance
Energy Exchange remains one of the best opportunities for agencies to ensure that their workforces fulfill mandates that require specific training to align with legislative and administration workforce development objectives.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to receive accredited training and updates on recent policy.
Planning Your Attendance
Plan your Energy Exchange attendance now.
- Register to attend.
- Reserve a hotel room.
- Review the Energy Exchange justification resources, which include a letter of justification and a fact sheet on why to attend.