The 2021 virtual Energy Exchange will connect you to the present and the future of efficient, resilient, secure, and sustainable energy and water solutions.
This training event will focus on providing the resources and tools necessary to meet the ambitious goals and challenges associated with becoming efficient, resilient, sustainable, and secure in support of continuous mission operations, regardless of operating conditions.
Energy Exchange will provide an opportunity for participants to connect with agency leadership in interactive sessions, learn from peers to understand how to apply flexible solution sets and engage with U.S. Department of Energy Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy subject matter experts in the FEMP Hub.
Register to Attend
For five days beginning August 2, 2021, Energy Exchange will give you the opportunity to connect with:
- Unlimited access to 40 accredited technical training sessions in five learning tracks
- Plenary sessions featuring dynamic thought leaders
- Expert panel discussions with live engagement
- FEMP Hub experts ready to answer your project development and implementation questions
- Trade show with solutions ranging from best practices to emerging innovations
- Live video chats with exhibitors sharing a wide range of smart technologies
- FEDS Spotlight winners and pathways to success.