The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to evolve. We will issue immediate guidance and information should changes to this event become necessary. Please follow DOE’s Coronavirus Hub for additional resources and updates. We hope that you stay safe and healthy.
This year's annual Energy Exchange training and trade show event will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, from August 11-13, 2020.
With the theme Empowering Solutions the 2020 event will focus on collaboration and innovation for federal agencies to leverage technologies and practices that offer efficient, resilient, and secure energy and water management solutions. Energy Exchange remains the best opportunity for agencies to ensure workforce development is in alignment with legislative, administration, and agency mission objectives.
2020 Training Focus Areas
The 2020 technical training agenda includes opportunities in six training focus areas:
- Engaging with the Federal Government
- Integrating Resilience at Federal Agencies
- Optimizing Federal Facilities and Portfolios Design and Operations
- Ensuring Cybersecurity within Federal Facility Management
- Deploying Efficient Technologies in Federal Projects
- Developing Financing for Federal Projects.
2019 Energy Exchange
August 20-22 | Denver, Colorado