This Excel workbook (version 10-1) is the reporting instrument to use for comprehensive reporting of energy and water use, costs, square footage, and associated greenhouse gas data. This document is to be used by top-tier federal departments and agencies for reporting aggregated data for fiscal year (FY) 2019.
This Annual Energy Management Data Report workbook provides users with the performance results for key energy/sustainability goals as well as a summation of calculated Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The Data Report collects required data elements for measuring agency progress toward:
- Facility energy intensity reduction goals under 42 U.S.C. 8253(a)
- Renewable electricity use requirement under 42 U.S.C. 15852
- Potable water intensity reduction
- Facility metering requirements under 42 U.S.C. 8253(e)
- Compliance with federal energy-efficiency standards for new construction under 10 CFR Parts 433, 434, and 435, 72 FR 72565
- Energy-efficiency and renewable energy investment information for FY 2019.
The Data Report also accepts outputs from the Federal Automotive Statistical Tool (FAST) to calculate the GHG emissions from federal covered fleet fuel use.