July 11–12, 2017
900 South Orme Street
Arlington, VA 22204
On July 11–12, 2017, the U.S. Department of Energy’s Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted our 10th annual conference—Bioeconomy 2017: Domestic Resources for a Vibrant Future!
During the conference, participants heard directly from leading scientists and bioeconomy experts from the public and private sectors. Bioeconomy 2017 was attended by government agency officials, members of Congress, industry players, national laboratory scientists, and academic researchers.
Attendees discussed critical bioenergy issues such as:
- Innovative technologies for the emerging bioeconomy
- The economic opportunities of reliable American feedstock
- New and growing markets for the bioeconomy
- Bioenergy as part of the modern transportation future
- Leveraging the bioeconomy to create new jobs and address global challenges
- And more!