The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) AlgaePrize Amplification Kit includes logos, fliers, photos, graphics, sample social media posts, and summary descriptions to help spread the word about the AlgaePrize through social media, newsletters, blog posts, and other channels.
Student teams and their institutions can download tools and templates to promote the AlgaePrize and their participation in the competition. Finalist teams will be requested to post a minimum of one new social media posting each month upon selection as a finalist team.
For complete branding guidelines, download the AlgaePrize Identity, Messaging, and Social Media Guidelines for Student Teams document.
- AlgaePrize Messaging
- AlgaePrize Identity Guidelines and Logo Usage
- AlgaePrize Images and Video
- AlgaePrize Social Media Guidelines
Throughout this Amplification Kit, you may see use of the following acronyms:
- BETO Bioenergy Technologies Office
- DOE U.S. Department of Energy
- EERE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
To view the full competition details, visit the AlgaePrize Competition HeroX website.
For questions about the AlgaePrize, email AlgaePrize@ee.doe.gov.