The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE's) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted its virtual 2021 Project Peer Review on March 8‒12, 2021; March 15‒16, 2021; and March 22‒26, 2021. Projects in BETO’s research and development portfolio were presented to the public and systematically reviewed by external subject-matter experts from industry, academia, and federal agencies. Simultaneous review sessions of projects across the BETO technology areas occurred.
NOTICE: These webinars, including all audio and images of participants and presentation materials, may be recorded, saved, edited, distributed, used internally, posted on DOE’s website, or otherwise made publicly available. If you continue to access this webinar and provide such audio or image content, you consent to such use by or on behalf of DOE and the Government for Government purposes and acknowledge that you will not inspect or approve, or be compensated for, such use.
2021 Project Peer Review Report
The 2021 Project Peer Review report will be published at a later date.
Download the 2021 Project Peer Review top-level and detailed agendas here.
All 2021 Project Peer Review presentations will be available by each session below.
Opening plenary presentations:
- March 8, 2021 Opening Plenary
Technology session presentations:
- Advanced Algal Systems Program
- Agile BioFoundry Consortium
- Biochemical Conversion and Lignin Utilization
- Catalytic Upgrading
- CO2 Utilization
- Co-Optimization of Fuels and Engines
- Data, Modeling, and Analysis Program
- Feedstock-Conversion Interface Consortium
- Feedstock Technologies Program
- Organic Wastes
- Performance-Advantaged Bioproducts, Bioprocessing Separations, and Plastics
- Systems Development and Integration Program