The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE's) Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) hosted its virtual 2021 Project Peer Review on March 8‒12, 2021; March 15‒16, 2021; and March 22‒26, 2021. Projects in BETO’s research and development portfolio were presented to the public and systematically reviewed by external subject-matter experts from industry, academia, and federal agencies. Simultaneous review sessions of projects across the BETO technology areas occurred.
2021 Project Peer Review Report
The 2021 Project Peer Review report will be published at a later date.
Download the 2021 Project Peer Review top-level and detailed agendas here.
All 2021 Project Peer Review presentations are available by each session type below. A master database of presentations is available to search by session type, presentation title, speaker, and organization.
Opening plenary presentations:
Technology session presentations:
- Advanced Algal Systems Program
- Agile BioFoundry Consortium
- Biochemical Conversion and Lignin Utilization
- Catalytic Upgrading
- CO2 Utilization
- Co-Optimization of Fuels and Engines
- Data, Modeling, and Analysis Program
- Feedstock-Conversion Interface Consortium
- Feedstock Technologies Program
- Organic Wastes
- Performance-Advantaged Bioproducts, Bioprocessing Separations, and Plastics
- Systems Development and Integration Program