The Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) provides cost-shared funding to pursue innovative technology R&D and increase energy efficiency across the manufacturing sector. Solicitations may involve collaborative partnerships among manufacturers, universities, suppliers, national labs, and others. Funding is awarded through an open, competitive process. Project selections are based on merit-based criteria that emphasize potential energy, environmental, and economic benefits. A variety of funding opportunities are available to manufacturers from AMO and other organizations. Subscribe to receive e-mail announcements about upcoming solicitations. View closed solicitations.
Note: Official notices of solicitations can be found at http://www.grants.gov/. To view all current solicitations for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, see the Solicitations for Business, Industry and Universities page. This list is for information only—it may not be inclusive of all solicitations. Funding amounts and schedule dates are subject to change.
Find more information about the application process.
Open Funding Opportunities
- FY20 Multi-topic Funding Opportunity
- Critical Materials: Next-Generation Technologies and Field Validation
- Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CESMII) RFP 2 – Wave 3 & RFP 2 – Wave 4
- American-Made Geothermal Manufacturing Prize (Geothermal Prize) – Phase I
- High Performance Computing for Energy Innovation
- BOTTLE: Bio-Optimized Technologies to Keep Thermoplastics out of Landfills and the Environment FOA
- High Performance Computing for Manufacturing Call for Proposals
- American-Made - Water Resource Recovery Prize
NOTICES OF INTENT
Requests for Information
None at this time