The Advanced Manufacturing Office (AMO) provides cost-shared funding to pursue innovative technology R&D and increase energy efficiency across the manufacturing sector. Solicitations may involve collaborative partnerships among manufacturers, universities, suppliers, national labs, and others. Funding is awarded through an open, competitive process. Project selections are based on merit-based criteria that emphasize potential energy, environmental, and economic benefits. A variety of funding opportunities are available to manufacturers from AMO and other organizations. Subscribe to receive e-mail announcements about upcoming solicitations. View closed solicitations.
Note: Official notices of solicitations can be found at http://www.grants.gov/. To view all current solicitations for the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, see the Solicitations for Business, Industry and Universities page. This list is for information only—it may not be inclusive of all solicitations. Funding amounts and schedule dates are subject to change.
Find more information about the application process.
Open Funding Opportunities
- AMO Awards Nearly $2.8 Million to Support American Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
- High Performance Computing for Manufacturing (HPC4Mfg) Spring 2021 Solicitation
- Affordable, Breakthrough Leapfrog Electric applications (CABLE) Conductor Manufacturing Prize
- Flow Battery Systems Manufacturing Funding Opportunity Announcement
NOTICES OF INTENT
None at this time.
Requests for Information
- RFI to Identify Energy Management Systems that use Smart Manufacturing (RIIAMP)
- RFP for Improving Smart Manufacturing Productivity and Efficiency of the Manufacturing Sector