Become an Exhibitor
DOE's 2023 Small Business Forum & Expo is designed specifically to connect small businesses with the Department of Energy’s program offices, power marketing administrations, laboratory and technology centers, and prime contractors to help advance the Agency’s missions.
When you exhibit here, you will have an unparalleled opportunity to:
- MEET face-to-face and connect with an audience of small and disadvantaged business owners looking to gather information on the latest products and services
- INCREASE brand awareness and product visibility
- NETWORK and create new business partnerships with DOE leaders and program managers
Exhibit Options & Rates
|10' x 10'||$2,500|
|10' x 20'||$4,900|
|10' x 10'||$4,500|
|10' x 20'||$8,700|
* In order to qualify for the Small Business rate, your company must:
- Meet the SBA’s numerical size standards for small (NAICS);
- Be a for-profit business of any legal structure;
- Be independently owned and operated;
- Not be nationally dominant in its field;
- Be physically located and operate in the U.S. or its outlying areas and makes a significant contribution to the U.S. economy through payment of taxes and/or use of American products, material and/or labor.
Ready to reserve your space now?
View the 2023 Floor Plan to select your preferred space and then complete the online exhibit space contract.
Become a Sponsor
There are countless ways to engage buyers and deliver tangible return on investment (ROI) beyond the traditional booth. From networking events to attendee amenities, there are a multitude of ways you can extend your brand reach, promote thought leadership, and win attendee loyalty at the show. Or, mix and match sponsorship opportunities to build a package best suited for your marketing goals and budget. Download the 2023 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Brochure to learn more.
Download the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Brochure to learn more about who attends, who exhibits, and why you can't afford to miss this important event.
This is your best opportunity to strengthen your market position, promote your brand, and show off your portfolio of products and services to buyers and decision makers—all in one place at one time.
Don’t delay—we have limited space in New Orleans!