The Preventing Outages and Enhancing the Resilience of the Electric Grid Grants are designed to make grants to eligible entities, States, and Tribes to prevent outages and enhance the resilience of the electric grid.
Grid Deployment Office
Electric Grid Operators, Electricity Storage Operators, Electricity Generators, Transmission Owners and Operators, Distribution Providers, Fuel Suppliers, States, Tribes
Period of Availability:
Available until expended
To carry out activities that are supplemental to existing hardening efforts and reduce the risk of power lines causing a wildfire; or reduce the likelihood and consequences of disruptive events.
- Read the Press Announcement for the State and Tribal Grants
- Application Materials for the State and Tribal Grants
- Read the Press Announcement for the Competitive Grid Resilience Grants
- Download the Request for Information for the Competitive Grid Resilience Grants
- Download the Draft Funding Opportunity Announcement for the Competitive Grid Resilience Grants
State and Tribal Grid Resilience Grants – FY22 funding open through March 31, 2023.
Competitive Grid Resilience Grants – Funding Opportunity Announcement estimated November 2022 (or 4th quarter 2022).
News from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law