Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 | 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual via Zoom | Contact Jordan Davies, email@example.com, by 5 p.m. Monday, August 16 for meeting details.
The Federal Register notice for this meeting indicated that it would be held both in-person and virtually. With COVID-19 cases once again on the rise, and out of an abundance of caution for all participants, it has been moved to a strictly virtual format.
- Recent public outreach
- Idaho Cleanup Project (ICP) overview
- Integrated Waste Treatment Unit (IWTU) update
- Westbay Well rehabilitation update
- Spent nuclear fuel (SNF) at the Idaho site
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) End State Contracting model (ESCM); ICP End State Contract
Public Comment: A public comment session is scheduled from 4:45 to 5 p.m. To sign up to provide public comment, please contact Jordan Davies at the email address or phone number above no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, August 16.