The Solar Energy Technologies Office (SETO) hosts quarterly stakeholder webinars to provide updates on the office’s work to our stakeholders. Led by SETO Director Dr. Charlie Gay and/or Deputy Director, Dr. Becca Jones-Albertus, these webinars discuss SETO’s priorities, as well as provide information on current and upcoming activities. Webinars will be announced in SETO’s newsletter. What do you want to hear about? Send us your questions before the webinar to email@example.com.
The next SETO Quarterly Webinar will be held October 9, 2019. Check back soon to register.
July 26, 2019
The July 2019 SETO Quarterly Webinar was held July 26, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. ET. This webinar discussed the following topics:
- SETO overview and 2019 updates
- Announced $130M for SETO Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity
- Hosted the SETO CSP Program Summit 2019 in California
- Announced the winners of the Solar in Your Community Challenge
- Announced a new collegiate challenge, the Solar District Cup
- Announced a Request for Information: Modeling and Analytics for Solar Grid Integration
- American-Made Solar Prize update
- Solar Energy Innovation Network update
View the recording (Password: Solar2019; Use Google Chrome for best results).