You are here
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program presented its annual awards at the 2015 DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program Annual Merit Review and Peer Evaluation Meeting, known as the AMR, on June 9. Each year, the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program presents awards for contributions to the overall efforts of the Program and to recognize achievements in specific areas. Learn more about the 2015 award recipients.
Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program Awards
- George Parks, FuelScience LLC
- Jesse Schneider, BMW of North America
Program Area Awards
- Hydrogen Production: Pin-Ching Maness, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Hydrogen Storage: Robert Bowman, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Fuel Cells: David Harvey, Ballard Power Systems
- Safety, Codes and Standards: Jennifer Hamilton, California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Safety, Codes and Standards: Nick Barilo, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Systems Analysis: Marc Melaina, Brian Bush, and Michael Penev, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and Amgad Elgowainy, Argonne National Laboratory
- Systems Analysis: Marianne Mintz, Argonne National Laboratory, and Catherine Mertes, RCF Economic & Financial Consulting, Inc.
- Technology Validation: Michael Kashuba, California Air Resources Board
Want to read more about the role of this year's AMR on a cleaner transportation future? Visit the EERE blog.