The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) works with agencies to develop strategic plans that integrate a portfolio of resources to meet energy -and water-management legislation and mandates.
Strategic Integration Planning Process
FEMP developed a five-step strategic integration process to help agencies meet energy management goals and requirements:
- Engage with agencies to assess their critical agency requirements and needs
- Implement prioritization models for projects based on needs, costs, and criticality
- Provide agencies with FEMP tools, models, and resources
- Assist agencies with integrating projects and process solutions using all funding sources
- Replicate affordable and effective project and process solutions across the federal government.