The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) works with agencies to develop strategic plans that integrate resources to meet energy- and water-management laws and requirements.
- Engage with agencies to assess their critical agency requirements and needs.
- Implement prioritization models for projects based on needs, costs, and criticality.
- Provide agencies with FEMP tools, models, and resources.
- Assist agencies with integrating projects and process solutions using all funding sources.
- Replicate affordable and effective project and process solutions across the federal government.
Website lists energy and water management requirements by topic.
Guide includes protocol and templates for emphasizing sustained performance to ensure projected savings are realized in a UESC.
Fact sheet series outlines the benefits and impacts resulting from improvements to federal agency energy and water infrastructure in 46 states.