The Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) works with agencies to develop strategic plans that integrate resources to meet energy- and water-management laws and requirements.
FEMP developed the following process to assist agencies with strategic integration planning. Contact FEMP to learn more.
- Engage with agencies to assess their critical agency requirements and needs.
- Implement prioritization models for projects based on needs, costs, and criticality.
- Provide agencies with FEMP tools, models, and resources.
- Assist agencies with integrating projects and process solutions using all funding sources.
- Replicate affordable and effective project and process solutions across the federal government.