The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Bioenergy Technologies Office’s (BETO) quarterly newsletter covers BETO’s recent research, development and demonstration (RD&D) that is contributing to the success of the bioeconomy. BETO’s mission is to support the RD&D of technologies aimed at mobilizing domestic renewable carbon resources for the reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across the U.S. economy.
This edition of the BETO newsletter includes:
- Top stories and program updates
- Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Latest BETO publications such as technical reports, workshop reports, and fact sheets
- DOE national laboratory success stories from Bioprose: Bioenergy R&D Blog
- BETO news and events, such as webinars, workshops, Peer Review, and more.
Download the latest BETO Quarterly Newsletter.
BETO Quarterly Newsletter (covering updates from January through March 2023)