Register now for the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) annual Better Buildings, Better Plants Summit taking place May 17-20, 2021. This engaging, interactive virtual symposium brings together energy, finance, and sustainability professionals in the industrial, commercial, public, and residential building sectors. Industry leaders will share their insights, expertise, and approaches for achieving organizational goals around energy efficiency, resilience, workforce development, low-carbon targets, and more.
Secretary of Energy Jennifer M. Granholm will provide the opening keynote, and attendees can choose from 40 interactive sessions led by partners from across the U.S. economy and different end-use sectors. The Summit plenaries will highlight the latest program-wide achievements with a look forward. Other popular sessions include a roundtable with leadership at DOE’s National Labs talking about the latest in emerging technologies as well as special events, including Ask-an-Expert, a spotlight on green leasing, and virtual building tours.
The agenda includes a range of sessions featuring expert speakers and facilitated peer-to-peer knowledge sharing targeted to manufacturers and industrial organizations, such as:
- Best of the Betters: 2021 Better Project Presentations
- Best of the Betters: 2021 Better Practice Presentations
- Choose Your Own Solution: An Interactive Panel on Solving Common Energy Efficiency Barriers
- Have It Your Way: An Energy Efficiency Round Robin (on the topics of decarbonization, finance, supply chain, and renewables)
- Greatest Hits from the DOE Waste Reduction Pilot
- Making the Case for Energy Efficiency
- Accelerating Technological Innovation in the Water Space
The 2021 Summit is free to attend. Visit us online to learn more and register.