The Extended Product System Rebates Program is designed to provide rebates for qualified extended product systems (i.e., electric motor, electronic control, and driven load).
DOE hosted a virtual informational webinar on the energy efficient transformer and extended product systems rebate programs on August 9, 2023 at 1 pm ET. Watch the webinar below, or view the webinar slides here.
Note: Slides have been updated to reflect the following changes:
- The aggregated limit (or cap) for transformer rebates was removed in September 2023.
- The application deadline for transformer applications is December 8, 2023.
- The matching capacity and phase requirement for transformer replacements was removed in October 2023.
View the updated slide set.
Purchaser of the qualified extended product system or manufacturer of commercial or industrial machinery or equipment that incorporates the qualified extended product system
Period of Availability:
Available until expended
Rebate for expenditures made by qualified entities for the purchase or installation of a qualified extended product system.
- Download the implementation guidance to establish a rebate program for extended product systems. This document provides guidance on implementing the rebate program as it pertains to definitions, eligibility criteria, the eligibility window, rebate payment calculations, and application content requirements and processes.
- Download the Request for Information.
- The application portal, website and program administered by ICF Incorporated under DOE BPA Award 89303023ASE000001.
- An informational webinar will be held on August 9, 2023 at 1 pm ET. Register here.
Estimated application opening date, 3rd quarter 2023.