Date: Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 8 a.m. to 2:35 p.m.
Location: This hybrid meeting will be open to the public virtually via Zoom only. To attend virtually, please contact Jordan Davies, ICP CAB Administrator, by email (email@example.com) or phone (720.452.7379) no later than 5 p.m. MT on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Board members, Department of Energy (DOE) representatives, and support staff will participate in-person, strictly following COVID-19 precautionary measures at:
Sun Valley Inn
1 Sun Valley Road
Sun Valley, ID 83353
Opportunities for public comment are at 9:50 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. MT. These times are subject to change; please contact Jordan Davies at the email address and/or phone number above by 5 p.m. Tuesday, October 19 to sign up.
Topics to be Covered:
- Recent public outreach
- ICP overview
- Integrated Waste Treatment Unit (IWTU) update
- Long-term storage obstacles
- Calcine: Hot isostatic pressing vs. vitrification
- status of Idaho Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) Disposal Facility (ICDF) Explanation of Significant Differences (ESD)
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes' cultural history at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) Site