- Energy Technology Engineering Center (ETEC)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Nevada National Security Site
- Oak Ridge
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Savannah River Site
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP)
- West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP)
Annual Priority Updates
The West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP) continues to prepare for the future teardown of the Main Plant Process Building. Beginning demolition of the facility this year is among EM's ambitious 2021 priorities.
September 7, 2021Learn More
Crews are in the homestretch of achieving an EM 2021 priority to complete demolition of all DOE-owned buildings at the former Energy Technology Engineering Center (ETEC) site in Ventura County, California.
August 24, 2021Learn More
Two major facilities critical to the tank waste treatment mission at the Hanford Site are now connected
August 19, 2021Learn More
EM has concluded a two-year outage at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) Site’s Integrated Waste Treatment Unit (IWTU), where crews completed more than 50 modifications to the liquid-waste treatment facility.
August 3, 2021Learn More