- Energy Technology Engineering Center (ETEC)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Nevada National Security Site
- Oak Ridge
- Sandia National Laboratory
- Savannah River Site
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP)
- West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP)
Annual Priority Updates
Significant achievements at EM cleanup sites such as the Energy Technology Engineering Center (ETEC), Hanford, Oak Ridge, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) highlight EM’s mission progress in recent months.
November 9, 2021Learn More
EM’s Moab Uranium Mill Tailings Remedial Action (UMTRA) Project recently accomplished an EM 2021 priority by successfully relocating another million tons of uranium mill tailings away from the Colorado River.
October 26, 2021Learn More